...This guy has to be the sweetest spiciest little dude in history. Its funny because as far as I knew boys were made of frogs and snails and puppy dogs tails and girls were all sugar and spice and all things nice but its all about equal opportunity now a days. Does that mean Mother Christmas is going to come with the pressies this year?...
This funky pattern was beaded by Bethel. Thank you so much, Bethel!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Picture of the finished bracelet
- Name, ID number and quantity of each type of bead used in the project
- Bead legend
- Bead graph - a large, detailed, numbered graph of the pattern
- Word chart and Word Chart Instructions - How to read a word chart (Optional)
- Approximate Finished size:
- 16.5cm x 4.3cm or 6.5" x 1.3"
- Supplies Used:
- Delica beads size 11, in 7 colors
- Peyote stitch - one drop even
- Pages to Print:
- 11 with Word chart, 6 with only bead graph
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner (Beader should be familiar with Peyote stitch as no stitch instructions are included)