Don't really know what to do with your farfalle beads?
How about making a fun and sparkly bangle?
This tutorial will show you how to make a simple bangle bracelet using farfalle beads as embellishment.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- step by step written instructions
- step by step diagrams
- material list and contact information
- Approximate Finished size:
- Depends on wrist size
- Supplies Used:
- Farfalle beads, seed beads, beading needles, fireline
- Right Angle Weave / Embellishment
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: