The newest addition to my beadwoven pendants is Freya. This very sparkly and elegant pendant will make you feel like a princess.
I made this one with deep purple, silver and matte black beads and crystals, as they are my favourite colors. (I also made a less dramatic version with pastel colors, photo will be uploaded soon).
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Detailed step by step instructions with pictures and drawings.
- Supplies list, including the color, name, id-number and quantity of each type of bead used in the project.
- The tutorial includes the step-by-step instructions for bezeling a rivoli crystal.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 4.2 cm
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki delica 11/0
- Seed beads 15/0
- Swarovski bicone crystals 4mm
- Swarovski rivoli crystal 12mm
- Swarovski pearl 6mm
- Bead weaving
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner / Intermediate