After seeing the Gothic Cross Accessory Set, I just couldn't resist having a business card sleeve to match. So here you have the pattern to make your own business card sleeve with 6 crosses on it.
NOTE: I have not been able to come up with the increase and decrease instructions for the Business Card Sleeve so until I do, I consider the Business Card Sleeve as an Intermediate to Advanced pattern.
This pattern is untested. This pattern is being tested by my Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp. Once it has been beaded and the pattern tested, it will go over to my beaded patterns side of the store and you will get a final copy of it if you purchased it.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- Thumbnail of the pattern
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.25 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 6 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)