I found another filet crochet pattern from that I fell in love with. This one is from 1858 and has a St Patrick's Day theme. This one came from an hour-glass candle stand pattern. I picked out the components I loved and incorporated it into this lovely cuff bracelet in Gold and Green. This pattern has a four leaf clover in the middle and scrolls on each end.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell. It came out so beautiful. She did a great job on it.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page pattern and segmented blown up views for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Pictures of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.75 inches by 7.25 inches without clasp
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Clasp of choice
- Loom or Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 5 pages graph only or 10 pages with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know loom or square stitch)