My Bead Angel, Sandra Cheney was working on my Long Blue Eyed Gecko Fringe Earrings design and suggested that a pendant would be a cool addition to the earrings. She said it would make a wonderful set. So I set to work designing the perfect pendant. This pendant is the results of this collaboration.
This pattern was beaded and tested by my Bead Angel, Sandra Cheney.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Picture of the finished item
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.25 inch long by 1 1/2 inch wide
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 Page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know brick stitch)