Very elegant yet easy to make bead woven pearl bracelet made with embellished ladder stitch.
The tutorial includes very detailed step by step instructions with pictures and drawings.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Detailed step by step written instructions with pictures and drawings
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2cm x required length
- Supplies Used:
- Seed beads 11/0 - I use Miyuki or Toho, Pearl or round gemstone in size 6mm, 4mm and 3mm.
- Bead weaving: embellished ladder stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 6 - the pattern prints on 4
- Skill Level:
- Beginner / Advanced Beginner