This simple and fast project is made with Cubic Right Angle Weave. It's really quite simple and once you got the hang of it you can experiment with different style of beads.
The tutorial includes detailed step by step written instructions with pictures and high quality 3D computer graphics for every step. It has 11 steps, 15 diagrams and can be zoomed 4x with super sharp and clear details. It includes two different finishing technique one for bangle one for bracelet. If you have any questions or difficulties as you work with the bracelet, please e-mail me, I will be happy to help.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Written instructions and high quality 3-dimensional computer graphics for each step
- Image of the design
- Bead legend
- Tips and info
- Approximate Finished size:
- Thickness: 0.4 inch / 1 cm, Length: adjustable
- Supplies Used:
- Japanese seed beads size 11, Swarovski 4mm bicone crystals
- Cubic Right Angle Weave
- Pages to Print:
- 5- the pattern prints on 4
- Skill Level:
- Advance Beginner / Intermediate