5 Easy Narrow Bracelets Pastel Bargello, Apple A Day, Lady Bug Vines, Bunny Flowers, Anna's Butterflys.
I have combined 5 of my most popular and also some of the very narrow style bracelets into an E-book. You can now have these to make any time you want. All patterns can be adjusted to fit wrist size. I am offering this book WITH word charts which make it about 35 pages to print (but you can print what you want when you want) OR WITHOUT Word chart which will be about 11 pages, (again print what and when you want). Whats nice about an E-book is once you down load an save it you can bring up any one of the 5 bracelets and bead. I hope you will enjoy these and if there are any questions you can contact me through my email which is listed on the patterns.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Pictures of finished piece
- Bead Names,Bead counts
- Bead Colors
- Full Graph of each pattern
- Approximate Finished size:
- Sizes are between 8-14 beads wide by length approx. 7+ inches
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Delica size 11 seed beads
- Even Count Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- 35 With w/c - 11 w/o word chart
- Skill Level:
- Beginner (must have good knowledge of even count peyote) - Intermediate and advanced