Gorgeous and elegant, Picasso Bracelet and Ring tutorial using SuperDuo twin beads. The stitch is right angle weave for the bracelet and top of the ring, the ring band is peyote stitch. I have chosen the Picasso Mix SuperDuo twin beads, hence the name, but you can use any color SuperDuo beads you prefer.
I give detailed photo and written instruction on both the bracelet and ring.
Materials: SuperDuo Twin beads, Miyuki size 11 seed beads and Pearls.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to weave the bracelet and ring.
2. Detailed photo instructions and written instructions to weave and bracelet and ring.
3. Photo's of the finished bracelet and ring, color variation, with the bead color codes.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are Debgers. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Approximate Finished size:
- Ring: Various(directions on how to make the ring smaller and larger fit your required size)
Bracelet: 19cm / 7.48inches including clasp.
- Supplies Used:
- SuperDuo Twin beads, Miyuki size 11 seed beads, Pearls.
- Right Angle and Peyote weave(ring band)
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Knowledge Right Angle and Peyote Stitch