A very simple pattern in USA Flag colors. I used Miyuki Delicas in 4 colors to create this very easy to follow lighter cover design. It is wove in flat even peyote stitch and then zipped up to form a tube. The cover fits any standard bic lighter.
Beautifully Test Beaded by Tonja at Soaring Hawk Traders. Thank You Tonja!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Realistic Image of Finished Piece
- Color # and or word chart
- Instructions and diagram for "zipping" your beadwork
- Delica List with amounts used
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.76 x 2.72
- Supplies Used:
- 11/0 Delicas
- Flat even count peyote
- Pages to Print:
- 3 pages, 6 pages with wordchart
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate beginner (knowledge Of Stitch required)