Awesome fun, cool, thin and easy Spike Tila Rings for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are wonderful and endless.
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 11 and Spike beads for my rings. I give detailed directions on how to weave these awesome Spike Tila Rings and easy square stitch instruction.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the rings.
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these rings.
3. Photo's of the 4 beaded rings with the bead color codes for you to bead.
Colors: 2 to 3
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are Debgers. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Size: Various, can be made larger or smaller by increasing or decreasing the band size.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki Round seed beads size 11 and a Spike bead.
- Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Easy- Beginners to intermediate