I just recently had my Rubber Ducky Accessory set beaded up by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling Shell. They came out so beautiful.
This tealight cover is a lake of light blue with 6 Rubber Duckies floating across it. I think it looks really great on the battery operated tealight. A few of these set around your house would look really cute.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page patterns
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Photos of Finished Items
- Word Charts with starter strips available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 5.25 inches around by 1 inch high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph and 3 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)