Beautiful colors of the Dark pinks, light pinks and crystal beads along with the seed beads to match make up this earring set. Simple peyote seed beads you make your self and then add your bead caps and crystals to complete the pattern.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Complete instructions
- picture of color chart
- bead numbers
- Bead counts
- Bead Names
- Picture of Finished and Tested Piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- The earring is 0.44 wide, by 0.43 long w/o embellishment.
- Supplies Used:
- Delica Miyuki seed beads size 11, Fireline 6# test
- Peyote stitch for the earrings
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner (must have good knowledge of peyote stitch) Intermediate to Advanced