This lip balm cover is the second beaded accessory to be added to the Rainbow Maze Accessory Set. Again, it is from the early 1900s and came from a filet crochet pattern that I found and fell in love with. I made it colorful so that it will catch the eye. This cover will look beautiful on your Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Lip Smackers or other lip balms.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
This pattern was beaded by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A Finished Picture of the pattern
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.13 inch wide by 2.13 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph only or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)