This Rainbow Maze accessory set would not be complete without a business card sleeve. Just think how lovely this business card sleeve would look when you pulled it out of your purse or pants pocket to give out one of your business cards. This would also make a wonderful gift for that special friend that has business cards.
I have created this pattern in three different versions.
BEGINNER- using either Brick Stitch or Peyote to make the increase tip and attaching it to the main piece. This also has a tutorial for decreasing.
INTERMEDIATE-includes increase and decrease tutorials
ADVANCED-Just has the graph. (Word chart available)
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
This lovely business card holder was beaded by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page pattern and segmented blown up views for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Image of what finished piece will look like
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.25 inches wide by 3.5 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitc
- Pages to Print:
- BEGINNER: 4 no word chart or 11 word chart included
- INTERMEDIATE: 4 no word chart or 11 word chart included
- ADVANCED: 2 no word chart or 9 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Advanced depending on with version of the pattern you pick (Must know peyote or brick stitch)