Pom-Pom Beaded Beads, Bracelet and Earrings are made up of a combination of beautiful SuperDuo Twin beads and Miyuki seed beads size 8 and 11. They are fun, funky awesome cool and easy to bead.
I give detailed photo's and written directions on how to weave the Pom-Pom beaded bead and how to connect the beads to make the bracelet and earrings.
Use your creativity and make necklaces, bracelets, keyring dangles, add to charm bracelets, the possibilities are endless, with the Pom-Pom Beads.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to weave the beads.
2. Detailed photo instructions and written instructions to weave the beads.
3. Instruction on how to connect the beads to make earrings and a bracelet.
4. Photo's of the completed Pom-Pom Beads, Bracelet and Earrings
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are Debgers. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 0.60inches x 0.60inches/1.50cm x 1.50cm
- Supplies Used:
- SuperDuo Twin beads, Miyuki seed beads size 8 and 11
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: