Six little penguins cover this cute lip balm cover. You can make the background any color that you want to make it yours. Aren't the penguins so cute?
This cover will go over a Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Lip Smackers and other lip balms.
My Bead Angel, Angel Metz (my daughter), tested this pattern for me. She had ulterior motives though. She loves penguins and just couldn't resist having the set for her own.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- Picture of the finished product
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.13 inch wide by 2.13 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)