With this pattern, you will receive the bead patterns for the Northern Cardinal Pendant and Northern Cardinal Earrings. This set will look goregous together with the bright reds of the feathers.
The male cardinal is a wonderful rich red with a black face and even though the female has a little red, they have more brown than red. These beautiful birds do not migrate and look gorgeous with a snowy background.
This pattern was beaded and tested by my Bead Angel, Sandra Cheney.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- An index for finding what you want easier
- Full page graphs
- Lists of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Pictures of the finished pieces
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- Pendant: 2.25 inches long by 3/4 inch wide
- Earrings: 1/2 inch wide by 1.5 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 4 pages
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)