Andrea Donigan asked for a switch plate cover with my Northern Cardinals on it. She wanted two cardinals on it but I could only get one to fit on the single light cover. I think it came out so lovely. Make them to fit every switch plate in the house.
I did make a pattern for the double light switch plate but it has not been tested yet. Once it has been tested, it will be added to this listing.
The male cardinal is a wonderful rich red with a black face and even though the female has a little red, they have more brown than red. These beautiful birds do not migrate and look gorgeous with a snowy background.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Andrea Donigan. She did such a wonderful job on it.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page pattern and segmented blown up views for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Image of what finished piece will look like
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- SINGLE: 3 inches by 4.5 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Switch Plate
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- SINGLE: 2 graphs only or 8 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know how to peyote or brickstitch