This beautiful bracelet is nowhere near as complicated as it might seem. It is a mixture of Brick Stitch with a little square stitch thrown in.
Easy to make and fun to wear!
The Pattern Contains:
- A large easy to read graph pattern
- A blown up section for bead counts at a glance
- A list of suggested bead colors to use
- A picture of the finished bracelet
- My personal email should you need support during the creation of your bracelet
Size: 1 1/4 inches wide by just under 7 inches long.
Supplies: 4 beautiful colors of Delica 11/0
Technique: Brick Stitch, Square Stitch & Simple stringing
Pages To Print: 2
Skill Level: Intermediate: (No basic stitch instruction is provided.)