Pat, Mama Hen, was talking about wanting an angel pattern for a boy as she gives the angels to children in the hospital or anywhere she finds them that she feels needs them.
I sat down and came up with the little farmer angel boy for her. I hope that this boy angel makes some little boy happy. She requested that I share the pattern with all of you.
Since he is done in brick stitch, I will leave it to you to figure out where you want to start.
This cutie was beaded by my Bead Angel, Ellen Roskopp.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2 3/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 Page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (must know brick stitch and increase/decrease)