Make this stunning bracelet in a variety of different colors. It's sure to be a head turner!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Great graphics
- Step by step instructions
- Bead information
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.5 inches wide x 6.5 inches long without the clasp
- Supplies Used:
- 2mm and 4mm pearls, 15/o, 11/o and 8/o seed beads, 3 or 4lb fireline thread, beading needle, 3 strand clasp
- Peyote and netting stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 11 including the front page
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate to advanced. Some knowledge of peyote stitch is an advantage.