Stylish and gorgeous Khloe Tila Rings for you to bead in a couple of hours, the color combinations are wonderful and endless.
I used Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki seed beads size 8 and 11 , Miyuki Drop beads and Miyuki Long Magamata beads.
I give detailed directions on how to weave these pretty KhloeTila Rings and the square stitch instruction.
THIS PDF INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. The bead numbers, colors, and materials needed to make the rings.
2. Detailed picture instructions on how to weave these rings and the square stitch instruction.
3. Photo's of 4 finished rings with the bead color codes for you to bead.
Size: Various, ring band can easily be adjusted.
Technique:Square Stitch (instruction included)
Permissions: You are welcome to sell any items you make from my beading patterns you have purchased.
All files, graphics, patterns, instructions are Debgers. Purchase of a pattern entitles you to print one copy for yourself, not for others.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
ill level: Advanced beginners.
Approximate Finished size:
- Various, ring band is easily adjusted.
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki Tila beads, Miyuki seed beads size 8 and 11 , Miyuki Drop beads and Miyuki Long Magamata beads.
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Advanced beginners