Christmas is here and just calling for me to create. This G-2 pen wrap is of Holly. You will get 2 bunches of holly on this Holly G-2 pen wrap. Sure to bring Christmas spirit to anyone.
This pattern was beaded up by my Bead Angel, Helen Jolly.
You can make a wardrobe of these wraps as the Pilot G-2 pen is refillable and the wraps can be changed out for a different style or to match any wardrobe. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
This pen wrap will also fit a 10mm secret compartment keychain with or without the whistle. So if you want to give someone a special gift, this Wrap would be perfect.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.38 inch wide by 2.25 inches high.
- Supplies Used:
- Delica size 11
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 3 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)