The little turkeys pictured were made using size 14 seed beads. They can really be created with any bead that can be brick stitched.
I could see these easily made using even a pony bead and used as an ornament or package decorations. Let your imagination be your guide!
The Pattern Contains:
- A large graph to work from
- A list of suggested colors
- Detailed instruction for the finishing techniques
- A photo of the finished earrings
- My personal email address should you need assistance during the creation process
Size: 1 inch by 1 inch
Supplies: size 14 seed beads ( can be made out of any seed bead desired)
Technique: Brick Stitch and Special finishing techniques. (Special techniques are covered in pictures and print)
Pages To Print: 3
Skill Level: Intermediate ( No basic Brick Stitch instruction is provided)