People will drool over this lovely business card sleeve with four beautiful roses done in the filet crochet design. The red flowers with green leaves on a black background just pop.
I have created this pattern in three different versions.
BEGINNER- using either Brick Stitch or Peyote to make the increase tip and attaching it to the main piece. This also has a tutorial for decreasing.
INTERMEDIATE-includes increase and decrease tutorials
ADVANCED-Just has the graph. (Word chart available)
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word chart easier to read.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Joan Maxwell. She did a wonderful job on the cover.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page and a half pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A picture of the finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.25 inches wide by 3.5 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- BEGINNER: 4 no word chart or 10 word chart included
- INTERMEDIATE: 4 no word chart or 10 word chart included
- ADVANCED: 2 no word chart or 8 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Advanced depending on with version of the pattern you pick (Must know peyote or brick stitch)