The Lighter Cover depicts a Native American on horse back after a long ride. His silhouette is beautifully contrasted by the silver lined beads in shades of pink, orange and gold firing up the lavender evening sky. The pattern repeats on the back.
The Pattern Contains:
- A full page color, indexed graph
- A complete list of suggested colors listed by Mfg. number and color name
- Bead counts for what is needed to complete the project
- A photo of the finished piece
- Finishing instructions
- Optional Word Chart
- My personal email should you need support during the creation of your lighter cover
Size: Designed to fit a standard Bic lighter
Supplies: Delica, leather, small piece of felt or stiff stuff
Technique: Peyote Stitch
Pages To Print: 4 for pattern only & 8 with the word chart included
Skill Level: Intermediate, "No basic stitch instruction is included"