You now have a choice of the Deep Red Rose or Yellow Rose Amulet Bag Panel. Just choose from the drop down menu which one you would love to have.
DEEP RED ROSE:I love roses and this Deep Red Rose Amulet Bag came out just gorgeous. Want to say I love you to someone? The red rose meaning is "I love you". I also give you information to change the color of the rose if you want to.
This pattern was beaded up by my bead fairy, Penny Ripley, who used the finished piece as a suncatcher.
YELLOW ROSE: Want to express platonic love or that you care for someone? The red rose meaning is "Friendship, Joy and Caring". Yellow roses were my mother's favorite flowers. Everytime I see them, I think of her. She passed away from Pancreatic Cancer back in April 2001.
This beautiful panel was beaded by my Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- Picture of the finished item
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 3.16 inches x 3.16 inches
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 pattern only or 6 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know peyote or brick stitch)