Summer is coming (and is already here for some of us), which means time for shorts and sandals!
These ankle bracelets are designed to be light weight and offer a lot of bling to brighten any fashionable ensemble.
They work up very fast so you can make a lot of them in a very short period of time!
In this tutorial, I show you two different ways to embellish your ankle bracelet so you can choose which design is more to your liking.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Step by Step written instructions
- Step by Step diagrams
- Photos of finished ankle bracelets
- Materials List and Contact Info.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Varies by size of ankle
- Supplies Used:
- Seed Beads, Rose Montees, Swarovski Crystal Bicone, Fireline, Beading Needles
- Right Angle Weave / Embellishment
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner - Advanced Beginner - Intermediate