Get ready to add lots of SPARKLE to your holiday decor with this ornament!
This step by step tutorial will show you how to the exact steps to beading this beautiful art.
This is done on a smaller matte Christmas ball (1.7 inches) which makes for a perfect size!
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- step by step written instructions
- step by step diagrams
- material list and contact information
- lots of photos of finished piece
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.7 inch Christmas ball (hangs about 6 inches)
- Supplies Used:
- 1.7 inch Christmas ball, Swarovski crystals, Swarovski pearls, round beads, seed beads, Swarovski chatons, fireline, beading needles
- Right Angle Weave, Embellishment, Beadweaving, Bezeling
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: