This lip balm cover sports a cute cowgirl already for a fight. The cowgirl is a black silhouette on a pink background. The word COWGIRL is on the left side of the cowgirl. This cover will go over a Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Lip Smackers and other lip balms.
My Bead Angel, Pat Tipton aka Mama Hen, tested this pattern for me.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A picture of the finished piece.
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.13 inch wide by 2.13 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 3 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)