This lighter cover sports a cute blue cowboy on one side of the lighter and pink cowgirl on the other side of the lighter. This is a duo already for a fight. They are colorful silhouettes on a black matte background. Of course, you can make this in any color combination that you like. Have fun. This pattern is made to fit a large Bic lighter.
There is another cowboy and cowgirl lighter cover that is in black and white.
My Bead Angel, Pat Tipton aka Mama Hen, tested this pattern for me. Didn't she do a great job on the beading?
Remember, you don't necessarily have to use a lighter to light a cigarette. Here is a blog post by our Beth of Bouncing Wolf Creations called And I don't even smoke....
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A picture of the finished item
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.58 inch wide by 2.58 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 no word chart or 3 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)