For this Christmas Candle Lip Balm Cover, I have a lit red candle with a green wreath polka dotted with red berries. A very pretty way to celebrate the Christmas season.
My Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell, beaded up this beauty.
This cover will look beautiful on your Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Lip Smackers or other lip balms.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A Finished Picture of the pattern
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.13 inch wide by 2.13 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph only or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)