The Christmas Candle Lighter Cover-Big has a lit red Christmas candle with a green wreath polka dotted with red berries. What a wonderful way to show your Christmas spirit. This cover will fit a big BIC.
My Bead Angel, Terri Ettling-Shell, tested this pattern for me. She did a wonderful job.
This pattern has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- A picture of the finished piece
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.58 inches wide by 2.58 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph only or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)