With this pattern, you will receive the bead patterns for the Blue Butterfly Bracelet and Blue Butterfy Earrings. The bracelet is so beautiful with the lovely Butterflies flying around it. The little butterfly earrings will look cute dangling from your ears. Imagine wearing this lovely set together.
Ellen Roskopp beaded up the Blue Butterfly Earrings and Sandra Cheney beaded up the lovely Blue Butterfly Bracelet.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- An index for finding what you want easier.
- A full page graph and segmented blown up views of the graph for an easy read
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- Bracelet: 7 1/1 long by 1 wide without button and loop
- Earrings: 7/8 inch wide by 7/8 inches long
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Bracelet: Even Count Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Earrings: Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Bracelet: 3 pages Graphs Only and 8 pages with word chart included
- Earrings: 1 page
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Must know peyote or brick stitch)