These unusual earrings go with the Art Deco fish Bracelet and are quite unique. You must know how to increase and decrease in brick stitch.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A large color graph
- Bead counts for one earring
- Color suggestions
- Approximate Finished size:
- Approximately 1 inch long and 1.2 inches wide without ear wires
- Supplies Used:
- Size 11/o Delica beads, ear wires, needle, fire line or thread of choice
- Brick stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Intermediate, knowledge of brick stitch is needed.