A client years ago loved bells and Christmas. She wanted a pair of bells for each day of the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Many of these sets have been made. In Delica beads, the patterns creates dainty earrings. In pony beads with a ribbon or metallic cord added on top, they make tree ornaments.
Even though only the Partridge Bell is shown, there are 12 Bells.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Meaning to the words of the song "Twelve Days of Christmas"
- Suggested color names but no Delica numbers
- Lines to write your color choice numbers used
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1 inch width by 1.50 inches height
- Supplies Used:
- your choice, Delica for earrings or pony beads for ornaments
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner to Intermediate (increase and decrease shape)